- SSC JE - 2019 Mains Regular Classroom Programme for SSC JE Prelims Qualified Students.
- This Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- This Programme Covered the Syllabus of SSC-JE (Staff Selection Commission-Junior Engineer) Mains Examination.
- This programme is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The programme inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Engineers Academy team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Solved Problems, Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers and Regular Assignments for practice.
- Classes Conducted : Monday to Saturday.
- 250-300 Hours Course Duration.
- Subject wise Practice and Discussion Session .
- Study Material and Offline Test Series.
- Improve Question Selection Ability.
- Improve Time Management.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Library facility (Reference & Standard Books).
- Under Simulated Classroom Exam Environment Unique Approach : Test on New Topics + Revision Topics.
- Regular Doubt Sessions.
Study Materials :
- Practice Book of Conventional Questions with Detailed Solutions.
- SSC JE Conventional Previous Year Solved Papers Book (2007-2018).
- Conventional Questions Practice Worksheet of Technical Subjects.
Test Series (Offline) : Edison Engineers Academy provides the complete Offline Test Series each and every Technical Subject up to the level of SSC JE Mains.
Standard Books: Edison Engineers Academy Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year questions and solved examples of various technical exams.
How to Enroll: To take admission in Classroom Programme, it is mandatory to fill Registration Form. After this three different options are available for admission:
- Direct Admission at Edison Engineers Academy Study Centers.
Admission through Demand Draft ( By Speed Post).
DD Should be in favour of "Edison Engineers Academy Pvt. Ltd." payable at Namakkal
Online Admission : www.edisontechzone.com
Document Required :
- Registration Form.
- Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Edison Engineers Academy Student Card (if you are an Ex-EA Student).