Are you an aspiring candidate who wants to know the importance of the Agile methodology called Scrum Master? Then enrolling in Agile Scrum Master training in Namakkal from ETI will be the wise option. We help you to understand the significance of Scrum in the live scenario.
Overview of Agile Scrum Master
IT professionals have to keep in pace with the changing technologies, and one of the certifications in demand is Certified Scrum Master. Scrum Master is a highly challenging role, and certification is not sufficient. You should have a practical comprehension of how it operates. In this regard, ETI’s Agile Scrum Master training in Namakkal is taught by experts.
The most commonly applied agile framework, Scrum assists a company in performing complex works. Scrum Masters initiate Scrum. Scrum is a lightweight framework with a concentration on time-boxed iterations known as sprints. Scrum Masters work as coaches to the other members of the team. Efficient Scrum Masters have the responsibility for the scrum foundation and values. However, they are flexible in letting the team enhance their workflow.
Scope of Agile Scrum Master Training
With the advancement in technology, organizations have to take the attitude of agile concept in delivering excellent value deliverables in time by simultaneously meeting the changing needs of customers. Various companies in the world recognize Scrum as a critical project management framework for their projects, primarily when they work in a rigorous business environment.
The expanding popularity and recognition of Scrum have formed an enormous and ever-increasing demand for Scrum-certified professionals in the job arena. Scrum is now used not only in IT industries. Hence when you have Scrum knowledge, your demand will raise several times beyond your present industry of experience.
As per the type of role you wish to pursue in a Scrum project, you may opt for getting certified in one or many of the several levels of Scrum certifications.
Scrum Master Certifications
Agile has created a great revolution in software development and project management. It has raised demand for IT pros efficient in the methodology and its many technologies, including Scrum. Here are the top Scrum Master certifications
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) II
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) III
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
- SAFe 4 Scrum Master
- SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master
- Project Management Institute Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
Advantages of Agile Scrum Master
- Scrum team has the power to know everything about the project. This transparency assists the team members to make out the issues concerning the projects. Besides, face-to-face communication lessens the chances of miscommunication and also supports the team in the delivery of the product without any delay.
- The transparency in Scrum assists to make out any risk before itself, and hence, you can respond to them efficiently.
- A professional scrum master offers an excellent environment to his/her team to work since he/she knows when the staff enjoys what they do.
- Scrum team consists of several opportunities to monitor project performance and carry out corrections to build better products if required.
- Consistent feedback through sprint reviews, which is got straight from stakeholders lets project correction beforehand. This is less costly.
- With the help of Scrum, activities are carried out in a more systematic way that assists in saving time and money. The 20 minutes daily meet-up ensures that the project is taking place well as planned.
- Scrum can be conveniently introduced into a company. Control of Scrum is simple, and it is easy to handle for every stage.
- Customer satisfaction is an essential activity. Engagement of product owner, flexibility, and transparency to change whenever needed offers customer satisfaction. Scrum team makes the customers happy through the following:
- Maintaining their involvement in the project
- Having an expert product owner who understands product requirements and customer needs
- Giving the product to the customers quickly and releases one product at a time.
Course Fees and Duration for Agile Scrum Master Course
The course fee for Agile Scrum Master training in Namakkal is reasonable. Suppose you have any issues regarding the time, place, and duration, please contact our educational counselors.
|Agile Scrum Master Training Duration
||Super Fast Track
||30 – 40 Days
||2 hours a day
||6 hours a day
||8 hours a day
Prerequisites for Agile Scrum Master Training
Scrum is a framework which has its base in Agile. So experience in Agile will be beneficial.
Who should Attend Scrum Master Classes in Namakkal?
- Members of Scrum teams including developers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Managers handling Scrum teams
- Organizations shifting to Scrum
- Professionals wishing to take up the Professional Scrum Master certification
Course Syllabus for Agile Scrum Master Training in Namakkal
Scrum is a powerful concept of Agile, and the experts at Softlogic have prepared the syllabus so that the candidate can understand the significance of it. The content of the curriculum is regularly updated, and we ascertain that it is fresh and best.
Agile vs Traditional methodologies
- Group exercise – highlighting differences in methodologies
- Overview history of software development methodologies since 1960s
- Discussion on weaknesses of predictive approaches to software delivery
- Benefits of adaptive (Agile) approach, in the current technological world
Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Overview history of Agile methodologies
- Discussion on Agile Manifesto statements
- Group exercise – applying the Agile principles to own context
Scrum Foundational Principles
- Scrum origins
- Scrum teams
- Empirical process control
Scrum Framework and Techniques
- Overview of the Scrum Framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team
- Scrum events – Release/Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective, Scrum meeting
- Scrum artefacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Burndown charts and Taskboards
- Pitfalls to avoid when transitioning to Scrum
- Practical Scrum Exercises/Optional Module 1
- Practical Scrum Exercises/Optional Module 2
- The Deming Cycle – Continuous Improvement
- Retrospective Framework
- Group Exercise – Retrospective
- Agile Teams
- Agile Testing
- Estimation and User Stories
- Project Management and Scrum
- Scaling Agile
- Lean and Kanban