This is a fast-paced business scenario. The organizations have to make decisions swiftly and accurately. Microsoft Excel is one of the dynamic tools to manage data and perform work swiftly.You may to a novice to Excel or you may even even have intermediate knowledge.
Whatever is your level, learn how to apply the concepts of Microsoft Excel from ETI that provides Advanced Excel Training in Namakkal. Training at ETI is provided with a keen focus on practical knowledge and that is also the highlights of ETI. Thus the candidate can meet the expectations of the companies in performing the allocated task.
Microsoft Excel’s essence lies in the spreadsheets, and data is evaluated with the help of several functions. The management can take decisions swiftly with the help of the results obtained in Excel worksheet. When you know the essentials of this powerful tool, then you shine in the crowd. Moreover, you will be having the advantage of getting good jobs. In fact, several companies look for candidates who are having excellent Excel skills.
Everyday we have to deal with Excel for several forms of data evaluation, reporting, creating invoices etc, VBA is a great tool that is used to achieve difficult Excel tasks in a matter of few minutes. For example you would be struggling to prepare month-end reports. VBA does this and several things with great speed without compromising on quality.
Vast Job Opportunities are Awaiting You!
It is a heartening thing that Excel job opportunities are always available in the market. Some of the jobs that ask for Excel skills are :
- Market Research Analysts
- Digital Marketers
- Administrative Staff
- Project Managers
Those who are working on the MIS system can work on Excel and give amazing results. Since all the companies deal with scheduling the day-to-day work, assess the development of the business, maintain records etc., it is no exaggeration to tell that Excel is one of the evergreen softwares that helps the candidate flourish in his/her career.
Levels of MS Excel Course
When you are taking up the MS Excel course from ETI you will be taught from the scratch to the advanced techniques. Usage of VBA Excel Macros, look-up formulae, conditional formatting, sorting and filtering, pivot tables etc. are key elements in Excel and you will learn this and much more from the proficient trainer.
Essentials for Learning the Course
Basic computer knowledge is sufficient.
Who can Attend?
- Any aspiring graduate who wants to learn the nuts and bolts of Excel.
- Professionals including Sales, HR and Accounts staff who deals with Excel in his/her daily activities and has to prepare Invoices, monthly reports etc.
Advanced Excel Course Syllabus
The Microsoft Excel course syllabus is designed so as to meet the exact requirements of the students. Best Microsoft Excel Training Center in Namakkal as ETI prepares the candidates for both the basic and advanced Excel course. The advanced Excel content with change you to a versatile Excel user.
- An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts
- Various selection techniques
- Shortcut Keys
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Excel’s Default Options
Using Basic Functions
- Using Functions – Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta
- Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
Formatting & Proofing
- Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, etc
- Basic conditional formatting
- SumIf, SumIfs CountIf, CountIfs AverageIf, AverageIfs
- File Level Protection
- Workbook, Worksheet Protection
- Upper, Lower, Proper
- Left, Mid, Right
- Trim, Len, Exact
- Find, Substitute
Date & Time Functions
- Today, Now
- Day, Month, Year
- Date, Date if, DateAdd
- EOMonth, Weekday
- Vlookup / HLookup
- Index and Match
- Creating Smooth User Interface Using Lookup
- Nested VLookup
- Reverse Lookup using Choose Function
- Worksheet linking using Indirect
- Vlookup with Helper Column
- Creating Simple Pivot Tables
- Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting
- Classic Pivot table
- Grouping based on numbers and Dates
- Calculated Field & Calculated Items
- What are the Array Formulas, Use of the Array Formulas?
- Basic Examples of Arrays (Using ctrl+shift+enter).
- Array with if, len and mid functions formulas.
- Array with Lookup functions.
- Advanced Use of formulas with Array.
Advanced Paste Special Techniques
- Paste Formulas, Paste Formats
- Paste Validations
- Transpose Tables
New in Excel 2013 / 2016 & 365
- New Charts – Tree map & Waterfall
- Sunburst, Box and whisker Charts
- Combo Charts – Secondary Axis
- Adding Slicers Tool in Pivot & Tables
- Using Power Map and Power View
- Forecast Sheet
- Sparklines -Line, Column & Win/ Loss
- Using 3-D Map
- New Controls in Pivot Table – Field, Items and Sets
- Various Time Lines in Pivot Table
- Auto complete a data range and list
- Quick Analysis Tool
- Smart Lookup and manage Store
Sorting and Filtering
- Filtering on Text, Numbers & Colors
- Sorting Options
- Advanced Filters on 15-20 different criteria(s)
- Setting Up Print Area
- Customizing Headers & Footers
- Designing the structure of a template
- Print Titles –Repeat Rows / Columns
What If Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Analysis
- Data Tables (PMT Function)
- Solver Tool
- If Function
- How to Fix Errors – iferror
- Nested If
- Complex if and or functions
- Number, Date & Time Validation
- Text and List Validation
- Custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation – Dependency List
- Planning a Dashboard
- Adding Tables and Charts to Dashboard
- Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
Charts and slicers
- Various Charts i.e. Bar Charts / Pie Charts / Line Charts
- Using SLICERS, Filter data with Slicers
- Manage Primary and Secondary Axis
Advanced Excel Training Course Duration in ETI
|Advanced Excel Course Duration
||30 – 40 Days
||According to your Convenience
||2 hours a day
||6 hours a day
||Fits your Requirements
Note: ETI give importance to the convenience of the candidates and hence makes sure that the timings are accommodative.
Advance Excel Fees Details
The advanced Excel course fees is reasonable and the candidate can pay it in two installments.
Advanced Excel Certification
Studying the Microsoft Excel Course in Namakkal from ETI is the correct step in propelling your career in the right direction. A course completion certificate is provided as soon as the candidates completes the course. This will be useful for long-term purpose and the candidate will be placed in leading companies.
Learning Microsoft Excel will be a mystery box for you since the more and more you explore it, the more and more you will learn. Don’t worry! Studying it from an established institute as ETI will give you the required confidence and helps to be ahead in the competition.